Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We’re changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. Builder.ai
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it’s cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning pace and most definitely not for the faint hearted. We celebrate diversity, push everyone to do more with less and yet provide a culture that allows everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together to savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild
About the Role:
We are looking forward to an excellent product minded individual as our Associate Product Manager who can work with multiple stakeholders and has an excellent flair of executing things. The individual must have great prioritization skills combined with intuition led product building.
Why You should Join:
1. You get the ownership to manage and build product that impact our customers.
2. You have the opportunity to grow into this role and get promoted to the role of Product Manager.
3. You would be regularly getting great mentorship from our Product Team .
4. You get to move the needle and bring change in the fastest moving startup
● Entrepreneurship, self-starting to deliver scope efficiently with velocity and focus.
● At least 3 + years of product management within B2C/B2B (required) companies.
● Adept knowledge of customer project coordination lifecycle and varied 3rd party tools involved.
● Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
● extremely detailed oriented and organized.
● Excellent writing and communication skills.
● Ability to approach product ideation and testing using guerrilla strategies.
● Ability to develop product plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
● Ability to define KPIs and measure product performance supported by qualitative feedback.
● An aggressive approach for A/B and multivariate testing.
● Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
● Strong data and technical proficiency, including experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Mix panel).
● Able to ”roll up your sleeves” to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a ”big-picture” view.
● Cool, calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments.
Benefits Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical for self, spouse and children.
Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
Generally flexible working hours.
Working in our newly constructed beautiful office space based out at Gurugram.
A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.