Who are we?
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world?s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create.
Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a ?feel good factor??that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people Amdocs employs.
Make your career journey with us.
In one sentence
Understands & analyzes business problems and needs; Translates, captures and documents requirements , providing high level solutions that leverage product capabilities and best practices in order to produce optimal technology solutions.
What will your job look like?
Reflect customer needs by assembling business documents and technical requirements.
Advise customers based on product capabilities and methodologies, applying reuse where applicable.
Design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers’ business needs, production operability and budget.
Participate in and/or lead formal and informal reviews with key partners, applying knowledge and experience while providing technical perspective and support.
Communicate new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes to customers’ business and IT personnel.
Ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
Support the customer during the scoping phase in a specific domain up through and including customer sign off (for example, COP process for various customer types and products, EPC lead for all product models and designs, etc.).
Prepare solution-related documents and specifications. Configure the solution, followed by the creation, execution and maintenance of accurate and detailed test plans for applicable testing.
Support the resolution of configuration/implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
All you need is…
1. Analyzes and documents business and technical requirements that best reflect customer needs; Translates the requirements into prioritize epics/features, supporting the release and iteration planning.
2. Advises customers based on product capabilities and best practices , leveraging reuse and ensuring high business value
3. Provides and designs, based on pre-defined solution architecture, an integrated high-level solution that fit customer’s business & operational needs.
4. Effectively participates in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support; Performs demonstrations of solutions to users.
5. Support development teams during the iterations (provide business clarifications, adjustment to risks, change in scope, reprioritize and approve ?done??stories and features during demo?s).
6. Responsible for communicating the solution to customers’ business and/ or IT personnel, explaining the details of new solutions and their impact on business processes and ensuring that the customer understands the solution.
7. Follows up on solution design issues in his/her domain until solution is signed off and supports the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if and when they arise (for example, overseeing ordering processes across various customer types and products, leading all product catalogue models and designs, etc.).
8. Prepares solution-related documents and specifications; May also configure the solution, and create, execute and maintain test plans when applicable.
9. Identifies product gaps and recommends enhancements to the product core team
??6-9 years’ experience in business / systems analysis
??Highly experienced and proficient in business analysis, providing integrative business view and knowledge as well as good technical understanding
??In some cases would lead a solution domain, managing (matrix) relevant domain experts
??In some cases would be responsible to estimate customization of system requirements.
??In some cases would sustain Team Lead responsibilities, providing professional leadership of the team, skills development, assuring productivity and effectiveness of his/ her team and ongoing monitoring of team’s performance
Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management – Information System
Web/UI Dev ecosystem and tools: Node JS, Web pack, Gulp, Jasmin/Mocha (Test Frameworks), Packaging tools , etc.
Back End technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, XML, Restful Web services, maven, etc.
Must be familiar with the tools : Jira /Rally , Solution Book
Backend Dev ecosystem and tools: Application servers (WebLogic/Tomcat/WebSphere) , Jenkins , Cache Framework , UNIX , Database systems (couchbase / mongoDB /oracle), Code quality tools ,etc.
Content management system: AEM (Adobe Experience manager) or any other
Third party UI Integrations / Enterprise Integration: Single Sign on , Authentication protocols , cloud services , Server and Client Security.
Any other specialized skillset: Automation, Microservices, Mobile APP development (Android and IOS) , etc
Why you will love this job:
Use your outstanding business analysis skills to make a significant impact on leading solutions that produce the most efficient product solutions.
Be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development!
You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!