Are you an experienced cloud architect who can assist our customers in architecting, developing and re-engineering applications that can fully leverage the AWS Cloud? Do you like to work on a variety of game changing projects, at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented hands on technical architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
As a Cloud Architect in our Professional Services team, you will be an extended part of our customer’s technical teams. As an expert, you’ll help them make decisions on their cloud journey. This role combines thought leadership across the globe with cutting code, designing architectures, and helping our customers build system components as they move and build new applications in the cloud.
We are looking for hands-on architects who will:
· Collaborate with AWS field business development, marketing, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
· Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
· Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in on-site visits with prospective customers, understanding customer requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
· Delivery Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
· Work with AWS engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services.
Our Consultants work with enterprise customers locally, regionally and potentially domestically. As such, Consultants will be required to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
This role is open for Mumbai/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Delhi/Pune.