Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon has a fast-paced environment where we “Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History.”
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Professional Services team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs. You will collaborate with our customers and/or partners on key engagements and will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, feature comparisons, and execute migration projects.
You will be based in Hyderabad and might have to travel globally to ensure customer success.
· Employ customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with technical and business teams.
· As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
· Participate in architectural discussions and design exercises to create large scale solutions built on AWS and also be part of the development lifecycle.
· Identity workarounds for specific issues and corner scenarios observed during migration
· Automate solutions for repeatable problems
· Develop test plan and testcases to demonstrate application/database readiness post migration
· Work closely with application teams to ensure business functionality and SLAs are met
· Consult for optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
· Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems
· Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS and AWS services
· Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers that drive AWS adoption and revenue
· Conduct technical sessions for internal teams, partners and customers