JFrog is a fast-growing company, building the next generation of software development
and distribution tools. We are setting up the future of software development and
DevOps tooling Chain.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software,
empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users
without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform – a
hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted
and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune
100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software
delivery from code-to-production.
In this role you will be part of our growing Global SAAS NOC group to monitor & support
the cloud based availability and performance of the JFrog products, using cutting-edge
technologies. You will leverage enterprise capability tools and environment automation
tools to drive our business. This position requires working in rotational shifts in a
24x7x365 work environment.
● Support all aspects of Cloud operations on a day-to-day basis and monitoring
continuous availability, durability, scale and up-time of multi-cloud SAAS
● Analyse events, perform troubleshooting and incident response, communicate
with internal stakeholders and track events & problems through to resolution
● Build & maintain SOP, tribe knowledge for necessary monitoring,automation
● Closely collaborating with Production engineering & DevOps on SAAS
Desired Skills And Experience
● Minimum 1 year of experience as a NOC engineer and/or linux sysadmin and/or
● Working knowledge of public cloud environments(AWS/Azure/GCP) &
kubernetes orchestrated containerized workload is a plus
● Experience on any monitoring & instrumentation tools (Prometheus/Grafana, new
relic, elastic or equivalent)
● comfortable on automations (jenkins,python,shell scripting)Soft Skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Highly team oriented & practises collaboration as a key to success
● Strong attention to details and able to handle concurrently multiple tasks.
● Ability to work independently under minimal supervision