Role/Job Title: Engineering Lead-Network Automation
Business: Technology Management Group
Function/ Department: Technology Management Group
Place of work: Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
’The position is focused on Network automations –
– Build and maintain large python/ansible codebase focused on network automation
– Lead the development and adoption of enterprise solutions in Data-Driven AI Ops.
– Create self-servicing tools
– Work with Application Owners establish best practices, lessons learned, and technological approaches throughout the enterprise.
– Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture Group and the Network and Security domain to align on long term strategy for Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.
– Strengthen existing programs and with application of AI Ops solutions and technology.
– Liaise with Integrated Operations Center and Automation Engineers to manage end to end automated IT operations
– Write, create, maintain and automate RunBooks for scaled automation in an agile manner
Key Success Metrics:
’- Pro-Active Identification of Issues
– Predict Application Failures
– Implementation and Adoption of AI Ops across Operations and Business
– Track, Manage and Improve on Mean Time Between Failures and Mean Time to Repair