ClearTax stands for millions of users and we always put our users first. Product & Engineering
excellence is what defines us and we stand for, and the opportunity is to build products that will
shape ClearTax vision.
Our engineers are involved in all parts of the product lifecycle: idea generation, design,
prototyping, planning, execution, and shipping. We work on creating reliable, scalable and high-
performance services. A commitment to teamwork, hustle and good communication skills are key requirements. If you desire to be part of the team building our website, with cutting-edge
web technologies including React/Redux, ensure security and great user experience, this is a
team where you can make a significant impact.
• B.Tech or higher in Computer Science. (We are willing to waive this requirement if you
are an exceptional programmer).
• OR Strong Math background (Bachelor’s or higher degree) with programming
• You are comfortable in a high paced environment and can respond to urgent (and at times
Role & Responsibilities:
• Build awesome end user experience using a combination of UX design + Use case flow + Right UI frameworks.
• Build common web applications using the right frameworks for consumption by desktop, mobile devices.
• Wear different hats and step up if needed to own up end to end delivery.
• Work with the product team to understand the end user personal and build intuitive UI flows.
• Follow Agile development model to incrementally build out the applications with regular reviews with Product.
• Experience in at least one MVC pattern and any Single Page Application framework (Angular, React etc)
• Exposure to latest trends ES6/7, Node, package management, gulp/grunt, webpack/
• Worked with libraries like underscore, jQuery and Web page optimization.