Company:Qualcomm India Private LimitedJob Area:Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Software EngineeringQualcomm Overview:
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
· Embedded software development of 3D graphics for mobile and desktop devices.
· Position involves Drivers design and development on multiprocessor and multithreaded ASIC platforms, interactions/collaboration with software, hardware and systems teams to develop/support optimized OpenGL, DirectX drivers for mobile and desktop devices.
· Hands on experience in C and C++ programming languages
· Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
Add on skills
· Good understanding of Windows/Linux/Unix Kernel architecture, concepts like shared memory, semaphores, mutex, system call, deadlock, spinlock, IOCTLs etc
· Experience in low level driver development, register interface programming, general algorithm and data structure, JTAG debug
· Basic knowledge of GIT and P4 repositories, MS visual studio, windbg.
· Graphics driver standards OpenGL, DirectX , Windows display driver model
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers