In 2014, what started as India?s first payment gateway built for Startups is
now one of India?s youngest FinTech unicorns with a $3 Bn valuation and the
single best destination for all things payments and business banking. Razorpay
offers an integrated platform for all things payments and business banking,
helping millions of small and big businesses simplify and accelerate every
aspect of their financial journey.
Today, Razorpay is a 1400 fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious
folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the fintech ecosystem. We
are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their
digital transformation and enhance the payment experience of over 500 million
end consumers in the next twelve months.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers,
innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
We at Razorpay aim to make fintech solutions a super-slick experience from
managing finances to making seamless payments. The frontend team at Razorpay
strives to build solid frontend foundations, infrastructure, and top-notch
Roles and Responsibilities
* Define Tech OKRs and own product deliverables.
* Craft the opportunity for reusable frameworks, toolkits that would be used
across the board.
* Adherence to the current rich standards of code quality, testability, and
commitment towards React Native best practices, including documentation.
* Keep a close eye on recent developments in the react-native community and
help keep our apps up to date with all the new changes.
* Contribute to the CI/CD of React Native Applications.
* Mentor other engineers in the team and provide them with technical guidance
* Taking ownership of the app?s performance, health metrics, and technical
* Be part of our hiring process and help us make it better.
Desired Skills and Experience
* 5+ years of mobile experience with at least 3+ years in React Native.
* Comfortable with Apollo Server, Apollo Client, GraphQL, and its schema
* Break down vague requirements into actionable tasks for the team.
* Work with Native modules (iOS and Android) whenever required.
* Navigate through unique and complex React Native issues and if required
contribute to libraries themselves.
* A true believer in building performant, decoupled, and maintainable code in
a functional way.
* Hands-on experience with testing frameworks (e.g., Jest,
* Excellent degree of predictability (estimation, planning) in deliverables.
* Attention to the details.
* Drives productivity within the organization and makes sure processes and
protocols are followed (JIRA, Confluence, Blogs, etc.).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to
present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of