Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France, and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV and Cisco.
Freshworks??suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes??Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in the capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will lead a team that focuses on building next-generation platform services for Freshworks with your strong background in distributed systems and mentor your team to achieve this.
– Lead teams to deliver scalable, low latency, and cost-efficient solutions for our developer-facing platform.
– Strive to continually deliver a seamless and intuitive platform for developers to build on.
– Build innovative solutions from scratch and liaise with architects and engineers from other product teams to build solutions and drive adoption.
– Establish and continue to raise the bar for engineering excellence by always looking for avenues for improvements in performance, scalability, usability and continuous deployment aspects of the platform.
– Keep an eye out for technology trends, open-source projects that can be leveraged.
– Be hands-on, and lead a high-performance engineering team by example.
– Implement and support compliance with self and team to Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
– Background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills
– At least 6+ years of experience with end-end architecture ownership of small to medium-sized products
– Solid problem-solving skills
-Accomplished at maintainable programming
– Expert level experience with Java/Spring
– Expertise in data structures and algorithms
– Extensive knowledge of Linux environments
– Advanced understanding of OOPS.
– Experience building large-scale performance services
– Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deployment schedule