Airbus Group India Private Limited
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Methods and Tools (M&T) is a transverse team working with different core engineering verticals in Airbus. The USP of this team is working in a multi-functional environment providing digital solutions to engineering problems.
The USP of the team is people with Core Engineering domain knowledge complemented by software development skills. The team plays an enabler role in various digitization initiatives across Airbus utilizing latest technologies and the domain knowledge they have.
Some examples of the digital solutions for various Core Engineering departments such as Data driven designs of wiring, automated routing electrical harnesses, Data Analytics based product aimed at reducing physical tests of material specimens. It also involves developing web-based solutions to encapsulate and automate different workflows such as flight test planning etc. In addition to these points, developing tools for Electrical Wiring Harness and Hydraulic Circuit design process improvements. Some of the tools developed; are used in the areas of Aircraft Safety analysis and Engineering Business Data monitoring etc.
M&T is also deeply involved in Agile Scrum and SAFe in developing state of the art digital products for the areas mentioned above.
1. Experienced in Agile way of working
2. Understand business processes, data flows and overall system in context with external interfaces
3. Contribute towards Aircraft engineering and maintenance activities
4. Interact with other engineering teams and customers
5. Understand functional business requirements and convert into tangible technical products.
6. Good communication skills, be able to communicate independently with the customer as well as other stakeholders in the project teams.
7. Designing, developing, testing, documenting, publishing, supporting and operating software/web applications
8. Deploying highly available, scalable, maintainable, monitored solutions
9. Implementing test automation covering multiple test aspects, like unit testing, functional testing, security testing, load and performance testing
10. Developing, updating and use CI/CD pipeline to allow fully automated deployments of applications across all environments from Development, Q&A and Production
11. Coaching, mentoring and enabling other developers
Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field with 5-8 years of development experience
Proven track record as software developer acting across the entire development lifecycle
Working experience in Agile Scrum, SAFe and/or Kanban projects
Operating system experience should include Windows, iOS, Unix Bash
Strong coding abilities using python, C# and dotNet frameworks
Experience in other web framework like Django, Django Rest Framework
Experience in Unity 3D is a must
Experience in various authentication protocols like SAML, Open ID; knowledge on Access Token
Experience of server-side development, database design (SQL and NoSQL)
Experience in designing and implementing APIs, RESTful Web-services and SOAP-based Web-services
Experience with Cloud platform AWS (S3, EC2, RDS, API Gateway, Cloud Watch, Cognito)
DevOps orientation, knowledge of continuous integration frameworks and some of the following products/tools: GitLab, Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, VersionOne, Splunk, ElasticSearch, Ansible, etc.
Strong experience in deploying (Blue/Green deployment) application in various OS
Strong experience in test automation and test-driven development methods
Knowledge of Aircraft maintenance & engineering would be a plus
JOB DISCLAIMER AND NOTIFICATION
We bring to the notice of all concerned that Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as AIG follows a fair and merit-based employee selection and recruitment practice.
Airbus Group India does not:
1. Send job offers from free email services including but not limited to Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail and others.
2. Authorize anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at AIG.
3. Charge / accept any form of consideration or security deposit from job seekers and applicants during any stage of the selection and/ or recruitment process.
4. Request for your credit card number or bank account number.
It has come to our attention that fake job offers under the aegis of Airbus India or Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd. have been circulated by unauthorized personnel. On receipt of an interview call for any job at AIG, the candidate may take some measures such as visiting the official website or career site of Airbus to get the contact details to enquire with the Human Resources department of Airbus India regarding such jobs and/or the interview details and any other relevant information.
For further information on Airbus India Careers.
Please check www.airbus.com to get the contact details and enquire with the company to confirm if any information that you have received are genuine; do not respond to any fraudulent communication.
AIG will not be responsible to anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by Airbus Group India Pvt Ltd. Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or other type of gain is not authorized by AIG and is not offering an approved job. AIG reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.