About the role
Product Managers play a pivotal role in leveraging technology for providing an exceptional customer experience. With an analytical and problem-solving mindset, they get deeper into the function/problem space, work with stakeholders and partners to develop a wider perspective, take an outside-in view of the problems and create a vision, strategy, and roadmap of how software can solve immediate needs/wants, setting the stage for the right disruptions/innovations of the future. Once envisioned, they inspire and align stakeholders – business, operations, and finance, and through engineers transform their vision into reality.
What you’ll do:
● Drive the product charter within the gamut of the business, be the voice of the customer and conduct user studies and data analysis to understand customer needs and identify current gaps in the system.
● Assist to define a product roadmap and vision. Narrate the product requirements and bring the projects to successful completion.
● Work with exceptional engineers to build high-quality products based on an understanding of user tastes, profiles, and needs
● Collaborate with partner teams, business teams, and other cross-functional stakeholders effectively in driving the projects and be the point of contact on the team
What you’ll need:
● 1+ year of experience in product management with an academic background of post-graduation in Management (MBA) or equivalent qualification
● Excellent communication, problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trend
● Strong technical abilities with experience in working with engineering teams.
● Understand and leverage data to come up with solutions and make decisions
● Ability to thrive in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment
● Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analyzing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails, jumping into the business analysis as required