Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We’re changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life ANYONE’s world-class ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it’s cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning pace and most definitely not for the faint hearted. We celebrate diversity, push everyone to do more with less and yet provide a culture that allows everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together to savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild
We are looking forward to a hands-on Product Manager who can work very closely with cross-functional product team on all initiatives. The individual must have excellent interpersonal skills and a natural flair for associating and connecting with people at all levels. Bonus for experience as project manager of e-commerce products and strategies.
Why We Need This Role
We need a spearhead who can:
Strategize product roadmap for Builder Studio and create detailed requirements.
Be able to own entire agile project lifecycle while indirectly managing cross-functional development team and setting/meeting aggressive squad goals.
Should be able to continuously test and optimize products aiming customer satisfaction.
Recognize that product success is directly related to the customer satisfaction; therefore, customer involvement is essential to ensure that the right product is built.
Lead integration efforts with third-party products and services.
See through user segments, user life cycle and drive the ideation, development, and product strategies.
Manage diverse internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful product launches.
Should be able to suggest stakeholders for short and long term solutions with The vision of Builder Studio in mind.
Go into wild, spot trends, observe market and user needs and draw inferences and suggest innovative solutions to add user value in platform.
Why You Should Join:
This is a challenging and diverse role that requires you to function as an Individual contributor first and in future build an organization from the ground up. Only join if you understand and are passionate about the software development process. Knowledge of work coordination involved between customer and teams executing the project will be an added advantage and preferred.
● Entrepreneurship, self-starting to deliver scope efficiently with velocity and focus.
● At least 6+ years of product management within B2C /B2B (required) companies.
● Adept knowledge of customer project coordination lifecycle and varied 3rd party tools involved.
● Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
● extremely detailed oriented and organized.
● Excellent writing and communication skills.
● Ability to approach product ideation and testing using guerrilla strategies.
● Ability to develop product plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
● Ability to define KPIs and measure product performance supported by qualitative feedback.
● An aggressive approach for A/B and multivariate testing.
● Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
● Strong data and technical proficiency, including experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Mix panel).
● Able to ”roll up your sleeves” to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a ”big-picture” view.
Benefits Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical for self, spouse and children.
Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
Generally flexible working hours.
Working in our newly constructed beautiful office space based out at Gurugram.
A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.