This role is responsible for driving the customer experience (CX) roadmap for Lendingkart across multiple channels including mobile app, mobile web, desktop and call centers. She/He will partner with Lendingkart Operations and Marketing teams to formulate the CX roadmap and partner with UX, Technology and Data teams to implement the roadmap.
The ideal candidate is comfortable marshaling large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases. We are looking for a Product Manager who shares Lendingkart’s passion for the customer. The ideal candidate would have an understanding of the global mobile interaction trends with an eye on local complexities in India. He or she will work with many different parts of the Lendingkart organization, and as such, will need to be an effective influencer as well as a passionate leader.
This position is located in Bangalore, India.
● Define a world-class experience for Lendingkart customers that bridges online and mobile channels including messaging channels such as whatsapp, etc.
● Partner with UX research and design teams on user research and testing exercises Coordinate and engage with multiple teams from a variety of functions including tech, product, design and operations teams to prioritize and launch new features or enhancements.
● Define, measure and monitor key metrics and use the same to drive the customer experience roadmap.
● Proven track record of customer obsession and innovation in high-growth companies from ecommerce/fintech/gaming domains.
● Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
● Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
● 4+ years of experience of product management/consulting/marketing highly preferred.
● Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
● MBA from a premier Indian or international business school preferred.