This role is focused on Growth initiatives at cult.fit. As a Growth PM, you will be responsible for driving growth in users, revenue via a data-driven, experiment-based, systematic approach to growth and execute on key growth initiatives to achieve growth targets.
Key responsibilities: – Identify levers and opportunities using which we can have more users, higher sales, better engagement
– Build and deploy experiments to capitalise on these opportunities
– Identify what works and what doesn’t and scale up/down experiments accordingly
– Develop a deep understanding of customers and engagement loops
– Productify key learnings from the experiments – Participate in tactical sales or marketing initiatives
– Over time, build a growth machinery and systematised approach to driving growth
– Strengthen capabilities in key areas such as SEO/ASO/Content/Referral This is a foundational role on the team and you will have the one-of-a-kind opportunity to develop a deep understanding of the core business/engagement loops and have high degree of impact. PMs on the team enjoy high degree of responsibility and ownership. You will work closely with Sales, Marketing and Technology teams to conceptualise, plan, execute and productize growth initiatives.
Looking for: Understanding of consumer behaviour and psychologyWe are looking for PMs/Engineers/Marketers with 3+ years of PM/Software Engineering experience in building consumer software products. You are very customer focused and have a strong understanding of the customer behaviour and psychology to come up with ideas and hypothesis to drive growth. You care not just about the technology but also the psychology that makes great products. Impact orientation, curiosity, hacker-mindset You are impact-oriented and are constantly looking to achieve scale and leverage by leveraging data and consumer insights. You are highly curious and eager to learn/develop intelligence – you are never satisfied by just knowing “what happened” but are keen to understand “why it happened”. You have a hacker mindset and a sense of hustle which you use for prioritizing and bringing ideas to life. Strong analytical and scrappy technical skillsYou have 3+ years of experience as a PM or as a Software Engineer focused on building consumer products, especially on mobile devices (apps, progressive web). You come with analytical and data operations skills (ETL) and you are largely self-sufficient in pulling and analyzing data and deriving sound conclusions.Apply NowSkill set:Prior experience of 3+ years in building consumer productsStrong understanding of hypothesis-driven, data-backed experimentationStrong analytical and data engineering skillsApply Now