In 2014, what started as India’s first payment gateway built for Startups is
now one of India’s youngest FinTech unicorns with a $3 Bn valuation and the
single best destination for all things payments and business banking. Razorpay
offers an integrated platform for all things payments and business banking,
helping millions of small and big businesses simplify and accelerate every
aspect of their financial journey.
Today, Razorpay is a 1400 fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious
folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the fintech ecosystem. We
are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their
digital transformation and enhance the payment experience of over 500 million
end consumers in the next twelve months.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
We have a peculiar product culture that enables us to build products that
customers love. Customer-centricity, Empowerment, End-to-end ownership and
Empowerment are the key pillars that enable this.
Our Product Managers are responsible for owning and driving a critical
product and business problem throughout its lifecycle – identifying &
prioritizing problems, solving them and designing the GTM strategy. They drive
everything about their problem area – from defining the annual roadmap to
running fortnightly sprints; while collaborating with internal and external
stakeholders. Our PMs are empowered to make the right decisions and we
encourage a culture of celebrating failures that enable us to take appropriate
risks in the process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Devise Product Strategy: Define both long term strategy and quarterly
roadmap to achieve the product vision and create impact.
● Be Data Driven: Own, track and improve key product metrics. Provide
recommendations based on in-depth data analysis and clearly outline its impact
on key product metrics.
● Conceptualize new solutions: Product Conceptualization with a problem
first, data-driven and test & iterate approach. Ensures conceptualization from
a platform and a long-term view. Ensures value-based prioritization of product
● Build products: Collaborate with Engineering and Design to build products
that customers love. Produce high-quality product specifications and
effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver
products and features on time.
● Launch products: Draft and execute a go-to-market plan in conjunction with
Product Marketing. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your
given area of focus.
Desired Skills and Experience:
● You think backwards from a customer’s perspective.
● You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends
● Problem-solving and detail orientation come naturally to you.
● You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first
● You have at least 2-3 years of experience in Product Management
● You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
● You have prior experience working with the Marketing team to drive user
acquisition and product adoption
● You have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work.
● Energetic self-starter with the hunger to work independently in a
competitive and fast-paced environment.
In addition to providing best in industry compensation and benefits, Razorpay
offers you impactful & challenging problem statements, an environment with an
amazing peer group and an opportunity to be a part of the payment revolution in