The Contracts Development team is responsible for the design, development and release of the Oracle Sales Cloud Contracts and Oracle Subscription Management applications. Oracle Contracts is a comprehensive solution that streamlines and automates the process of managing all enterprise contracts, helping to ensure compliance of all business transactions, and provide global visibility into contract documents and key contract performance indicators. Oracle Subscription Management is a leading SaaS application designed to help our customers succeed in the subscription economy. It allows them to manage the entire subscription life cycle by supporting billing of subscriptions, services, and usage-based products on a recurring basis. It uses native connectors and REST APIs to support IoT interchanges and easily integrate into the order-to-cash ecosystem. Customers can monetize and blend one-time sales and recurring fees and increase customer lifetime value by improving renewal rates and reducing revenue leakage.
– Collaborate with a team of product analysts
– Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and / or supervise lower level personnel
– Do market and competitor research to define the future direction of product releases
– Gather and analyze information to define product strategy and business requirements
– Prioritize and translate business requirements to product features
– Write and review business requirements, functional designs or user stories
– Design and review application interfaces
– Create project schedules and work with other teams to meet delivery dates
– Effectively communicate product strategy and functionality to customers, consultants, and marketing (by doing demos, writing white papers and other release collateral)
– Provide implementation guidance
– Coordinate with internal groups (consulting, sales, support, partners)
– Experience in product management or applications consulting. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
– Degree/Major: MS/BS or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering preferred
– Good functional knowledge of supply chain management or sales applications
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Strong public speaking and presentation skills
– Strong knowledge of software development processes (design, testing, packaging and implementation)
– Agile / SCRUM development experience a plus
– Ability to lead and work well with team members
– Experienced at working with customers, suppliers and consultants to gather requirements that integrate with existing functionality
– Experience with Oracle Applications or Contract Management applications a plus
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.