Preferred Qualifications – External
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for public Sector products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
Handling the manual and automation testing efforts of Public Sector Cloud/Oracle Fusion Products.
Developing and executing software test plans, developing automated scripts for tests
Analyzing and writing test standards and procedures. Maintaining documentation of test results. Analyzing test results and recommends corrective actions
Participating in review of functional and technical specification documents to understand the approach of implementation of various measurable criteria
Defect identification and analysis
Automation debugging and corrective action as required.
Coordinating with relevant groups for automated regression testing
– Exposure to Selenium/OATs is a must
– Create test plans and identify automation opportunities
– Perform hands-on automation testing
– Build the testing framework to simulate end-to-end scenarios using various platforms and technologies
– Build and maintain functional automated test suite
– Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement
– Build and automate tracking systems for quality metrics and reporting
– Participate in release planning and product roll out
– Coordinate tasks within and outside the teams
– Experience with the Docker technology( Preferrable)
– Experience in Selenium/Selenium Webdriver( Must)
– Experience in Mocha/Chai/Typescript (Preferrable)
– Experience with continuous deployment and integration systems
– Experience in test automation for web, mobile app and API platforms
– Experience in performance and security testing
Opening Date (Period for Applying) – External
Apr 23, 2021
Closing Date (Period for Applying) – External
Jul 31, 2021
Detailed Description and Job Requirements – External
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.