In 2014, what started as India’s first payment gateway built for Startups is
now one of India’s youngest FinTech unicorns with a $3 Bn valuation and the
single best destination for all things payments and business banking. Razorpay
offers an integrated platform for all things payments and business banking,
helping millions of small and big businesses simplify and accelerate every
aspect of their financial journey.
Today, Razorpay is a 1400 fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious
folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the fintech ecosystem. We
are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their
digital transformation and enhance the payment experience of over 500 million
end consumers in the next twelve months.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
Job Role: Senior Manager Banking Solutions – Payments
Roles and Responsibilities
* Must have Program & Stakeholder Management
* Ensuring collaboration with the stakeholders and execute programs
* Exposure in Client management and handling escalations
* Ensure sharing overall status and weekly reports
* Must have Functional & Technical expertise in
* Merchant on-board ? Extensive knowledge in Merchant on-board process,
Merchant, Category code details, high level Interchange pricing aspects, MACH &
* Merchant integrations – APIs, Plug-Ins, SDK integrations, multiple platform
* Transaction processing ? Payment methods, Transaction lifecycle Management,
support types, Familiar with 3DS 1/2.0, Tokenization
* Merchant Settlement ? Merchant Fees, taxes, Merchant settlements and
familiar Nodal processing concepts
* Having exposure in Schemes certifications
* Knowledge of product/ program delivery channels – Payment Gateway, Digital
* Extensive knowledge and facilitate pre-sale support, able to prepare scope
documents and support during Merchant and bank integrations
* SPOC between the Banks, Tech and Support Teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
* ?10 + years of experience in a professionally managed organization IT with
expertise in Payments and acquiring domain.
* Interchange certification experience is mandated (Authorization &
* Must possess knowledge of – Program Management, Stakeholder Management,
* Must have ETED transaction processing in Payments and settlement aspect
* Must be familiar with SDLC process and Application troubleshooting.
* BE, MCA, MBA??
* Program Manager with Technical experience is preferable
* Must be familiar with latest Payment domain updates / technologies
* Program Management for all Banking Programs
* Involve Banking initiatives and capture requirements
* Provide Pre-sales support & initial discussions with Merchant team
* Provide necessary support Bank teams & Merchants during Integrations and
post Go live?
* Product trainings and feature offerings to Banks & Merchants?
* Provide necessary support for Bank Audits & Payment collections
* Manage SLAs and TATs