Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a rapidly growing business at Microsoft and is considered one of the leaders in Software as a Service in the world of business applications. Dynamics 365 provides the best showcase for innovations across Microsoft such as Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Predictive Analytics and end-to-end Digital Transformation for businesses.
Are you looking to build Software as a Service (SaaS) applications to enable our business customers to undertake their journeys of digital transformation with the Dynamics 365 Service Cloud? Our team delivers business applications for Customer Service and Field Service, running on Azure, that pull together Dynamics 365, Office 365 and many Microsoft cloud services to deliver high value, complete, and predictive application scenarios across all devices and form factors. Our team innovates quickly and works closely with our partners and customers in an agile, high energy environment. If the opportunity to collaborate with diverse engineering teams, on enabling end-to-end business scenarios using cutting-edge technologies and to solve challenging problems for large-scale 24×7 business SaaS applications excites you, please come and talk to us!
In this role, you will be part of the product management team that is responsible for building of Customer Service applications. You will be responsible for defining the roadmap in your areas and deliver customer value impacting many customers. You will work with internal and external customers from small and medium size businesses to the enterprise market. You will work across the organization to fulfill product goals and requirements, drive deliverables, and coordinate the overall project/release plan.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will:
Define and deliver on the roadmap and strategic vision for the Service applications
Distill customer, market and business insights into end-to-end scenarios
Monitor progress of the product throughout the product development lifecycle, identifying risks and opportunities, effectively communicating rhythm of the product through reports and presentations on a regular basis
Collaboration with the development and the testing teams to make sure specs are translated flawlessly into great products
• The ability to analyze products and effectively communicate and write functional specifications
• Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and negotiation skills with cross-functional organizations, customers and upper level management
• Motivated to work with and leverage internationally distributed development teams
• Entrepreneurial mindset, possess a high energy level to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a MBA from premier business schools is preferred with 8+ years of experience preferably in an online service Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.