In 2014, what started as India?s first payment gateway built for Startups is
now one of India?s youngest FinTech unicorns with a $3 Bn valuation and the
single best destination for all things payments and business banking. Razorpay
offers an integrated platform for all things payments and business banking,
helping millions of small and big businesses simplify and accelerate every
aspect of their financial journey.
Today, Razorpay is a 1400 fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious
folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the fintech ecosystem. We
are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their
digital transformation and enhance the payment experience of over 500 million
end consumers in the next twelve months.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers,
innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Works directly with developers, clients and internal teams on
post-integration issues to provide technical support, consulting and best
* Addressing technical queries on APIs, and Plugins and complete Razorpay
* Communicates technical issues to merchants and internal departments. The
role will require discussing solutions with CXOs and highly competent tech
* Identifies irregularities in functionality and unexpected behaviors with
Razorpay products and services.
* Provide timely resolution to merchants assist them with Level 1/2 support
team with product knowledge and technical troubleshooting skills
* Report Issues or bugs to Product /Software engineering teams by raising
Jira and work towards a resolution with collaboration
* Capture issues in our CRM (FreshDesk), update progress on a regular basis
and resolve issues of the merchant.
* Act as an advocate for technical queries and expertise in terms of
knowledge for razorpay products, their implementations and usages.
* Enhance the overall experience of our merchants by providing support for
technical issues without redirecting them to the developers
* May travel to client sites in order to resolve extremely complex customer
and integration issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
* To explain complex information in simple, clear terms to a non-IT
personnel. Additional skills required:
* Min 3 years of experience in a Technical Support Engineering/Technical
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; good team player; highly
motivated self-starter; good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills.
* Ability to deal with complex issues and bring it to closure with least
* Logical thinker with good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Good to have Up-to-date technical knowledge in payment gateway domain
* Ability for in-depth understanding of multiple products and processes.
* Good interpersonal skills coupled with quick decision making while advising
the client or Sales team
* Experience in web development in the following: Knowledge of at least one
frontend (HTML/CSS/JS/Angular/Flutter/React Native) and server-side
* B.Tech/M.Tech degree from reputed college (CS/IT equivalent degree