Hi, We?re Myntra Design!
Myntra is India?s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and
lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We create solutions that disrupt the ordinary
and help make the world a happier, more fashionable place.
We are a company that is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and we look
for people who are ready to evolve with us. From our beginnings as a customization
company in 2007 to being technology and fashion pioneers today, Myntra is going
places and we want you to take this journey with us.
As self-driven, motivated individuals who believe in taking ownership instead of being
handed responsibility, we are a curiously non-hierarchical team who believe in working
as a whole to take the Organization forward.
Firm believers of meritocracy, we encourage you to take on tasks and readily empower
you with the right tools, space, and opportunities. In essence, work at Myntra is
challenging but fun – we believe in equal opportunity, encourage intellectual curiosity
and empower you to be the change.
If you?re just as passionate about fashion and would love a workplace that is purely
result-driven, Myntra is the place for you!
What We Look for :
UX Researchers partner with stakeholders throughout the software development
lifecycle from the early planning stages, through product development, and following
launch to ensure that customer considerations influence UX/UI designs intended for
current and future product releases.
A Day at Myntra & Expectations from you.
1. Help product owners define a compelling product vision based on data collected
via market research, customer interviews and user surveys.
2. Collaborate with product development teams and UX designers to develop
methodologies that test competing design options, validate and refine those
options through iterative usability feedback, and ensure high levels of user
satisfaction and acceptance through customer validation and benchmarking
3. Identify key user research questions and objectives in partnership with product,
design, and engineering teams, and work collaboratively to influence the timing
for collecting, delivering and refining user-driven insights and improvements.
4. Lead research-oriented and usability-driven peer reviews for other UX team
members to increase research/testing applicability and refine enterprise design
guidelines and patterns.
5. Adopt and execute research various methodologies to get user insights and
gather problem areas.
6. Represent the customers in various forums and act as the voice of the customer
to ensure user-centricity in the product.
1. 2+ years of UX Research and analysis experience in the consumer-facing Product
2. Extensive experience with qualitative and quantitative user research, including
experimental design, sample selection and recruiting, surveys, focus groups,
in-person and remote usability testing, ethnographic field research, and more.
3. Portfolio containing work samples representing complex system research and
user testing outcomes for web, desktop and mobile experiences.
4. Degree in HCI, Human Factors, Anthropology, Cognitive Science, Psychology,
Engineering or a related subject, and practical, hands-on experience conducting
research in technology-related fields.
5. Passion for research and testing, along with eagerness to collaborate with other
creative contributors in Agile project teams.
6. Ability to productively collaborate with project stakeholders and teams that are
both local and geographically distributed, representing a variety of cultures.
7. Ability to keep track of multiple projects and connect the dots, to complement the
core product and business values.
8. Willingness to work both independently and collaboratively with tight deadlines,
and multi-task efficiently in high volume, fast paced settings.
9. Strong communication skills to confidently present to various audience types and
seniority levels, and an ability to provide bottom-line insights that help teams
realize tangible value and productively execute on research/testing findings.
10.Strong data collection and analysis skills to be self-sufficient in generating,
analyzing and presenting results from quantitative & qualitative research, and an
ability to translate complex analyses into actionable and sustainable
11.Commitment to best practices, user advocacy, and thought leadership that drive
positive outcomes focused on high levels of quality and innovation.
Why should you Join Us?
There’s infectious energy at Myntra. We believe that our passion for our craft and desire
to strive for work/life harmony are what set us apart. This is reflected in our core values.
We never stop asking why, never stop improving, and never back down when facing
tough challenges even if that means changing. Our shared values are clearly
articulated and explained below, but in the end, it’s our actions?not our words?that
truly set Myntra Design apart.
Apply with us and you will have a chance to learn, grow and touch billions of lives.
Good Luck ! And we are eager to see you soon…