This group develops the JDeveloper Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and J2EE based development frameworks. These tools and technologies are used by thousands of developers within and outside of Oracle for developing next-generation software products. This is the development platform of choice for Oracle Fusion Applications, Fusion Middleware, and Enterprise Manager.
Oracle JDeveloper is an integrated development environment with end-to-end support for modeling, developing, debugging, optimizing, and deploying Java, Web, J2EE, SOA, business enterprise applications, and web services. Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) is a comprehensive technology solution for J2EE developers. The goal is to make rich internet applications easier to build by providing Ajax technologies such as Oracle?s industry-leading Java Server Faces component library (ADF Faces). It accelerates development by providing ready-to-use J2EE Design Pattern implementations and offers a visual & declarative approach to J2EE development. We contribute and are influential in J2EE standards such as Java Server Faces, and are very active in the open-source community.
The App Dev Platforms team currently has an opening for a Senior Member Technical Staff. Our team members are bright, creative, quick-learning software developers experienced in technologies such as Java, J2EE, XML, and HTML. We are skilled at object-oriented design and demand well-designed, extensible, and reusable code. We formulate and articulate strong technical opinions while remaining open to the suggestions and experiences of others. We are seeking new developers who enjoy working on cutting-edge technology and share our passion for quality software development.
We are looking for an individual who has a strong understanding of OOPS and design patterns. Needs strong Java development skills, with a solid understanding of advanced Java topics such as multi-threading and security.
* Candidates with a B.E./B.TECH. /M.C.A./M.S. (or equivalent)in Computer Science or a related field and exceptionally strong programming skills
* Minimum of 2+ years of experience developing with Java and related technologies.
* Strong understanding of OOPS and design patterns
* Strong Java development skills, with a solid understanding of advanced Java topics such as multi-threading and security.
* Good knowledge of relational database model.
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Thirst for excellence, self-motivation, detail-oriented, result-oriented, and reliability
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Motivation and ability to master new technologies
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.