Advertising at Amazon is a fast-growing multi-billion dollar business that spans across desktop, mobile, and connected devices; encompasses ads on Amazon and a vast network of hundreds of thousands of third party publishers; and extends across US, EU, APAC, and an increasing number of international geographies.
Operating horizontally across almost all Amazon Advertising products, the Supply Quality program leverages proprietary and third-party technology to provide Amazon Advertising products invalid traffic filtration, viewability prediction and measurement, and content adjacency policy enforcement capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Manager to help expand the program to support additional Amazon Advertising products and new surfaces.
In this role, you will be expected to:
· Articulate a vision and strategy for ad viewability prediction and measurement within Amazon Advertising.
· Define yearly goals and roadmaps for the program, and secure appropriate funding to achieve the goals.
· Provide technical expertise and engineering leadership through product life cycles, ensuring that engineering best practices are adopted and followed.
· Define, communicate, and improve upon operational metrics for the program.
· Work with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to define requirements, prioritize the program backlog, and execute on roadmaps.
· Communicate progress regularly to stakeholders through prioritized roadmaps and narrative-based updates.
· Hire, manage, and grow a high-performance engineering team.
· Collaborate with the industry and internal stakeholders on advancing and adopting viewability standards.
The team is based out of Bangalore, India. Stakeholders are spread across the globe, with most located in the US.