Software Engineer – Full Stack
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to have a direct impact on the world?s workforce in ways no other company can. We are much more than a digital resume we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Creating economic opportunities for every member of the global workforce is a responsibility we all share. To truly transform the global economy, we must evolve in the way we hire and enable our talent to serve people of all backgrounds and experiences. LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a part of LinkedIn?s Productivity Engineering organization, the HireIn team works to make the internal hiring interaction feel instantaneous while promoting a culture of efficiency. We do this by instrumenting interaction with the various parties involved in the hiring journey, building robust data pipelines and providing visibility for the applications and referrals tracked. Our work directly impacts the way LinkedIn hires the best talent across the globe.
As a full stack software developer on this team, you will
Own the design, development, testing, deployment and craftsmanship of our applications, with focus on the frontend as well as backend.
Collaborate with partner teams and build world-class candidate hiring experience.
Ensure that our applications are developed with a high bar for craftsmanship and drive their roadmap by understanding requirements.
Closely partner with other UI/full stack engineers in the larger team to become familiar with latest technologies and ensure these standards are implemented across.
– BTech/MCA or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding
– Experience of developing backend services in Flask and Python.
– Experience of coding skills in Python or Java
– 2+ years of relevant work experience.
– MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
– Ability and eagerness to program progressive, single-page applications (Backbone / Angular/ Ember).
– Working knowledge of backend technologies.
– Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in full stack architecture, including performance, accessibility, security and usability.
– Experienced in Unit / Integration / UI / Venus testing.
You will Benefit from our Culture:
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families. That is why we offer generous health and wellness programs and time away for employees of all levels.
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please visit http://careers.jobvite.com/linkedin/India-LinkedIn-Equal-Opportunity-for-Persons-With-Disabilities-Policy-2018.pdf
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice