The Instruction Capture & Booking (ICB) team member is responsible for building solution for client related demands for J.P Morgan. As part of the group, the role will be to develop strategic solutions to on-board new product types & support enhancements and fixes for existing products that are being used by Custody and Fund Services business.
• Application design & development in support of the on-going application build out.
• Code analysis and problem ownership to resolution.
• Provides design recommendations, developing and integrating programs per written specifications
• Conduct design and code review to ensure the application adheres to the firm standards.
• Develops and tests software application modules using disciplined software development processes.
• Support for User Acceptance Testing phases, by working with the Central Testing Group and Trade Utility Test team to identify, fix and deliver controlled changes into our test environments
• Participate in Agile ceremonies Daily scrum, sprint planning, and sprint retrospective.
• Candidates should note that this list is not exhaustive and duties are liable to change from time to time in line with the needs of the department.
Candidate should have 5 to 7+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java /JEE along with strong analytical and design skills. Candidate should be flexible to learn new technologies and should build good understanding of the financial domain.
• Oracle PL/SQL
• Spring Boot
• Linux platforms
• CI tools Jenkins
• Junit, Exposure to integration/automated testing frameworks (Citrus, Cucumber etc.)
Good to Have:
• IBM MQ
• Mule Knowledge
• Knowledge of SWIFT Messaging Standards