Are you interested in shaping the future of how people watch movies, shows and more? We are a growing team with an ambitious charter and we are seeking an experienced product manager in Mumbai to develop innovative digital video business opportunities for customers.
A Sr. Product Manager for Prime Video India, will be able to think-big, drive a strategic vision, work cross-functionally across key stakeholders, and partner with dedicated engineering teams to deliver scalable solutions that grow Prime Video customers in India. She/he will have a consistent track record in taking on end-to-end ownership, being a creative problem solver and in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. This owner must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others, passion for digital video, and strong cross-functional collaboration skills. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, independently lead executive level reviews and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
This role will have end-to-end product responsibility from strategic opportunity assessment to tactical road mapping and feature development to growth goals. If you enjoy defining and delivering first-class customer experiences and have a passion for video, come join us!
In this role you will:
· Develop a deep understanding of the Prime Video customer, both existing and potential.
· Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market segments, and continually assess the landscape and emerging industry trends.
· Participate and influence stakeholders to define the product vision & strategy
· Develop the roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class digital video customer experience.
· Own end to end development starting from business case approval from stakeholders, leading into defining detailed product requirements documents, working with tech to build functionalities and partnering with team to own and drive launch/growth with robust go-to-market plans.
· Work cross-functionally with data science, engineering, design, marketing, business development, legal, finance, customer service, and operations teams to deliver on the product roadmap and business goals
· 5-7 years of experience in a consumer facing internet enabled product/service product management roles.
· Experience in defining, driving and shipping mass market internet enabled consumer products/services.
· Passion for understanding customers and their behavior, particularly with regard to the digital video space.
· Experience working with designers, engineers, data scientists and business leaders to generate buy in for the product direction you are setting.
· Excellent cross-functional project management skills.
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
· Experience in OTT/media industry
· MBA or advanced degree in a related field