This role is responsible for Navigation experience for Fashion Shopping at Amazon.in. The individual will be collaborating with multiple stake holders and partners across WW platform teams to formulate and implement navigation experience across search, browse and discovery stages of shopping funnel for fashion customers. As a Sr. product manager for Fashion involving multiple business categories, you will develop long-term strategies to offer customer-centric features and programs, and ensure highest quality of onsite front-end customer experience for a strategic business.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about managing challenging, lengthy projects across multiple teams and locations. He or she will be comfortable marshaling large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases. We are looking for a Product Manager who shares Amazon’s passion for the customer—someone who understands the importance of compelling features and functionalities in driving great customer experience. The ideal candidate would have an understanding of the global mobile commerce trends with an eye on the local complexities. He or she would be enthusiastic about managing challenging, lengthy projects across multiple teams and locations, and will be comfortable marshaling large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases
The position is located in Bangalore, India, and reports into category product leadership team.
Focus and deliverables
1. Defining a world-class experience for Fashion customers that bridges the online and mobile channels
1. Identify and prioritize the most immediate improvement opportunities across customer experience.
2. Benchmark competitive experiences across the customer value chain, and define and implement a roadmap of improvements that ensure Amazon leadership for each of these.
3. Create and implement a roadmap that ensures leadership in customer experience in each business category.
4. Coordinate and engage with multiple global teams from a variety of functions including tech, product, design and operations teams to prioritize and launch new features or enhancements
5. Help launch new categories and ensure that they meet/exceed high Amazon customer experience bar.
6. Conceptualize and setup programs and processes around improvement opportunities including data and image.
Define, measure and drive adoption of customer experience metrics across vendor and seller base.
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· 2+ years of e-commerce, marketing, product/program management, consulting or related experience.
· MBA from a premier Indian or international business school.
Professional traits those are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
· Ability to operate and communicate at all business levels.
· Expects, requires and demonstrates continuous innovation.
· Result orientation.
· Ability to think big and to inspire passion in others.