Do you want to work in a role where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Are you looking to create value for Finance customers and drive growth? Do you love to see an immediate impact from your actions?
As a Sr. PMT you are expected to excel when faced with ambiguity. You will have high judgement and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the business. You will not be limited by the present and will constantly look ahead to the future. Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with highly technical cross-functional teams.
This role will focus on the planning, specifications, and requirements for Business Systems including Master Data Management for Vendors. Responsibility also includes partnering with engineering on the development and implementation of various technologies in support of Business Systems. The product manager will work within a cross-functional team to document business use cases and user requirements for Business Systems such as a Master Data Management system. This includes working with both technical and business partners as well as other software product owners, and IT. The Product Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining the product roadmap by scoping requirements from internal partners, relevant customer feedback, content use analytics, and industry research.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work with stakeholders throughout the organization and will have experience with Master Data Management. This individual will be able to understand the current complexities of the organization’s data systems and processes and how those processes work with various IT technical solutions.
You will be the right Product Manager if you are:
– A Designer – You take a vision and figure out how to deliver against it — delivering value today that can flex and scale for the future.
– A Customer-Obsessed Athlete You obsess over the needs of your customers. You advocate for them with your internal stakeholder teams. You constantly look for ways to not only remove pain points for your customers, but offer them something better.
– A Problem Solver Excited about challenges and looks beyond constraints to develop solutions that achieve more than what was once thought possible.
– A Results-Oriented Leader You’re focused on hitting objectives and delivering results with high standards to customers. You bring intense commitment and a willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
– Self-Motivated You take initiative and don’t wait to be asked. You can operate successfully and independently in a rapidly changing and undefined environment. Like a start-up pro, you’re prepared to wear many hats.
– Take Calculated Risks You use data to make calculated decisions and you adjust as you learn or as situations change.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, design or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• Experience using data and metrics to develop business cases
• Experience managing and executing projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
• MBA or equivalent degree
• Experience with business systems
• Experience leading initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders (design, engineering, usability, content development)
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.