ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:u202fu202f
· Work with product development and design teams to formulate AI driven solutions for our HR service delivery product offerings.
· Define and prioritize the backlog of work including the creation of epics and stories for new features, enhancements to existing features, functionalities, and improving product quality by tracking the rate of defects.
· Understand the working of the platform and collaborate with the platform team to execute and deliver on planned features and functionalities.
· Be the voice of the customer, providing customer and business value perspective during day-to-day conversations with development.
· Coordinate across multiple stakeholders to understand needs, manage expectations and feature trade-off decisions.
· Set up product and process success criteria and define metrics for monitoring.
· Work with stakeholders, product owners and internal development teams to drive process and system improvements.
· Develop, share and enforce best practices.
To be successful in this role you have:
· 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant (Tech/ML space) or technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company OR similar role in start-up of core AI product(s)
· Sound foundational understanding of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning concepts (Supervised & Unsupervised learning techniques, Natural Language Understanding, Virtual Agent)
· The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
· Simultaneously do future product planning, current sprint management and drive product adoption activities
· Passion about our products and the possibilities that come from building a world class ecosystem of customers and partners
· The ability to generate ideas for how our products can make our customers more successful
· Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
· Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences
· Operates fluently in a fast-paced autonomous environment
· Thrives in ambiguity
· Demonstrates creativity and outside the box problem solving
· Leads from the front with sleeves rolled up
· Sets a high bar for themselves, their team and for the business unit
· Must be able to travel up to 25% (we hope the Covid pandemic ends soon)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550 for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.