The Sr Product Manager owns the vision and strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for large, cross-functional and/or highly complex products. Responsibilities include defining the roadmap as well as planning and managing products and product features through the product development process.
This role manages the product backlogs for a product group while prioritizing work and making product-related decisions based on the needs and expectations of customers and stakeholders.
The individual in this role identifies and manages projects with a high level of autonomy. He/she manages multiple product designs at any given time while partnering closely with the business to understand pain points and develop the go-to-market strategy.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
• 5 years of experience in two or more of the following: project management, product management, business analysis, program management or product marketing
• 3 years of experience in product and/or experience management
• Strong writing ability
• Experience in an agile software environment
• Experience working cross-functionally in a large organization
• Experience working closely with senior leadership
• Experience translating data into quantifiable actions/deliverables
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration or similar advanced degree
• CSPO Certification
• Experience collaborating closely with senior leadership
• Experience providing guidance and direction to cross-functional resources