Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops, and more. Come join us as we continue to make history by launching exciting new projects.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
Some of the key job functions
· Provide support of incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple products, features and services
· Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Java, Perl, or shell scripts, and AWS technologies
· Software deployment support in staging and production environments
· Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
· System and Support status reporting
· Ownership of one or more Digital products or components
· Customer notification and workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements
· Work with support team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and creating a team specific knowledge base and skill set