Founded in Dec 2014, Razorpay is a new age, well-funded startup in the
payments and finance
industry. We enable businesses to accept, process and disburse payments
through several payment
modes like debit cards, credit cards, netbanking, UPI and prepaid digital
wallets. Our key value
proposition is to enable frictionless transactions by innovating with the
Razorpay currently processes multi-billion+ USD payments on an annualized
basis, touching 200Mn+
end customers through top clients like Airtel, Goibibo, Yatra, Ola, Swiggy,
Zomato, Cred etc. We
architect systems for scale of not just one segment leader but 1000s put
together. With more than a
lakh clients, you would have definitely made a payment through Razorpay if
you live in India.
In parallel, Razorpay is reimagining how businesses manage money by
simplifying business banking
(via Razorpay X) and enabling capital availability for businesses (via
Razorpay Capital). Both of these
are run as a separate business unit with a laser-sharp focus on innovating in
the 0 to 1 stage.
For behind the scenes details, do check out razorpay.com/blog/.
Product Managers at Razorpay are responsible for identifying problems,
prioritizing problems and
solving them through product – right from conceptualization to launch. Come
on board and shape
India’s digital payments future. In this specific role, you would be
responsible for the modules that
are critical for our core Payments offering Payment Gateway. Would involve
building our core
platform components for delivering a best-in-class experience to our Payment
Problems spanning across scale, latency, time-to-market, developer
experience. Come on board and
shape India’s digital payments future. Build state-of-the-art products to
meet customer needs.
Should be equally comfortable carving out a quarterly roadmap and running
● Devise Product Strategy: Define both long term strategy and quarterly
roadmap to achieve
the product vision and create impact.
● Conceptualize new solutions: Product Conceptualization with a problem
and test & iterate approach. Ensures conceptualization from a platform and a
view. Ensures value-based prioritization of product initiatives.
● Build products: Produce high-quality product specifications (User Stories)
prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key
capabilities on time.
Manages a cross-functional process for prioritizing and building products.
● Launch products: Draft and execute a go-to-market plan in conjunction with
Marketing. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given
area of focus.
You will be a good fit for this role if:
● You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
● You are on top of technology trends and have consumed APIs as a hands-on
● You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
● You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends
● Problem-solving and detail orientation come naturally to you.
● You have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work.
with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced
● You have at least 2 years of hands-on software development experience
● You have built technology-heavy and API first products as a Product Manager
● You have prior experience in Technical Product Management
In addition to providing best in industry compensation and benefits, Razorpay
offers you impactful &challenging problem statements, an environment with an
amazing peer group and an opportunity tobe a part of the payment revolution in