Role/Job Title: Technology Product Manager
Business: Information Technology
Function/ Department: Information Technology
Place of work: Mumbai / Bengaluru
Roles & Responsibilities:
’• Work closely in a highly AGILE environment with a team of engineers, delivery managers, banking business leaders and vendors
• Understand the full feature set/ implementation and architecture of the applications
• Review product evolution and map new features to ongoing releases.
• Analyze business goals and product requirements and contribute to application architecture design, development and delivery.
• Provide technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle; from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
• Act as an Interface with business teams to understand and create technology specifications for workable solutions within the project.
• Assess the deployed solutions and provide recommendations on application design, development, integration and performance tuning.
• Make performance related recommendations, and identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks (hardware, software, configuration); drive performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring.
• Conduct technical analysis of proposed solutions (technology stack / component / design patterns) and drive selection of technologies and designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
• Lead and participate in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of common component libraries.
• Gather business requirements and participate in product definition and feature prioritization, including customer usability studies.
• Perform competitive analysis for features at a product level scope. Create technical documentation of applications / solutions.
• Assist with the development and review of end user and technical end user documentation.
• Drive idea generation for new applications / end uses, or for enhancing existing applications with focus on customer centric solutions,
• Responsible for the delivery of products within budget, schedule and quality guidelines.
• Deliver product / features that are highly scalable, secure, high-available, high performing and cost-effective.
• Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders across business verticals.
Key Success Metrics:
Effectively Deliver on the Product – as against expectation